By H.P. Lovecraft
Illustrated by Pete Von Sholly
Introduction by S.T.
Something from another part of the universe lands on a New England farm and a hideous life-form
begins to spread, warping, dominating and ravaging every living thing it encounters.
—Pete Von Sholly
- Introduction by S.T. Joshi
- The Colour Out of Space by H.P. Lovecraft
- Colours Unbidden by Pete Von Sholly
- Reflections on “The Colour Out of Space” by W.H. Pugmire
- Karloff and Lovecraft on a Rainy Afternoon by C. Courtney Joyner
- A Biblical Antecedent for “The Colour Out of Space” by Robert M. Price
- The Damned Thing by Ambrose Bierce
The Colour Out of Space. By H.P. Lovecraft, illustrated by Pete Von Sholly, introduction
by S.T. Joshi. Hornsea, England: PS Publishing; 2015; ISBN 978-1-848637-38-2; jacketed
Purchasing This Book
This book may be purchased in hardcover from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or Half.com or directly from the publisher, PS Publishing.