The following entries include the first publication of this work and any publications currently
- The Californian, 3, No. 1 (Summer 1935), 3–7.
- The Horror in the Museum and Other Revisions. Ed. S.T.
Joshi. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House, 1989, 421–29.
- The Loved Dead and Other Revisions. New York, NY:
Carroll & Graf Publishers, 1997, 213–21.
- Eyes of the God: The Weird Fiction and Poetry of R.H.
Barlow. New York, NY: Hippocampus Press, 2002, 43–49.
- Medusa’s Coil and Others: The Annotated Revisions and
Collaborations of H.P. Lovecraft, Volume 2. Welches, OR: Arcane Wisdom, 2012,